IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR A CLAIM UNDER THE WARRANTY POLICY, YOUR WARRANTY MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THE ORDER NUMBER AND RELEVANT BATCH CODES. IF YOU DID NOT REGISTER YOUR WARRANTY WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE DATE THAT THE ORDER WAS FULFILLED YOU WILL NOT QUALIFY AND YOUR CLAIM WILL BE REJECTED.
1) All Onlypro Professional Extensions (Pro Tapes, Pro Weft & O-Weft) come with a limited prorated 120 day guarantee against manufacturing defects. This does not include items sold on sales, All sale hair extensions are final sale and are not eligible for a warranty.
2) All Ready to Wear Extensions from the Swift Collection are final sale and are not eligible for warranty under our warranty policy.
3) After 120 days from the date as on the original invoice the hair guarantee will be considered expired, claims that are past the 120 days will be rejected, no exceptions will be made.
4) All merchandise claimed as defective must be sent back within 120 days, our RETURN PROCESS as set out on our return form should be followed.
5) Our Quality Control team will inspect the hair and determine if the hair is in fact defective and you will receive a detailed damage report on the findings.
*ALL HAIR EXTENSIONS THAT ARE CLAIMED AS DEFECTIVE MUST BE SENT BACK FOR INSPECTION, NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
6) A manufacturing defect includes inversion, excessive shedding or a known batch issue.
7) In the event a manufacturing defect is found, we reserve the right to issue a partial credit, prorated based upon factors such as length of time the extensions were worn and used and/or the length of time between the claim date and the original date of purchase. This discretion rests solely on Onlypro Hair, NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE.
8) As with all human hair colour services, colours with an ash or red undertone will fade, fading on these colours will not be considered a manufacturer defect. Blonde colours should be treated with a silver/purple shampoo to maintain ash undertones.
9) Onlypro Hair will under no circumstances communicate directly with a stylists’ customer, the return process should be dealt with directly through the purchased salon and stylist who performed the service.
THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Defects from hair purchased from a non-registered salon.
- Damage from excessive use of heat.
- Knotting and Matting of Hair due to improper care.
- Defects from improper application which includes but are not limited to, tape installation on the same day as a colour service, tape slipping, etc.
- Defects from improper use of the product (Not using proper hair care, not using the proper brush, colouring, cutting the wefts, etc)
- Defects from attempts to alter the extensions in any way from its original form (Colouring, Perming, Cutting)
- Excess use of heat, using heat on air dried extensions and improper care of the extensions.
(The temperature of heat tools should not exceed 170 degrees, heat protector should always be used.)
- Wefts shedding as a result of leaving the base of the weft wet, melting of bonds due to high heat or matting as a result of not brushing properly.
- Discolouration due to UV, mineral deposits, borehole water, hard water or sunscreen.
- Issues resulting from installation of a weft by an uncertified stylist.
- Colour changes on the bonds due to toning shampoos or conditioners.
- Fading of certain specialty colours, balayage, rooted and ash colours